Bachelor of Business / Environmental Science – GIS Sessional Lecturers / Tutors [Jobs]
Established in 2003, JCU Singapore offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs from James Cook University Australia. James Cook University Australia is recognized internationally as a leading research university and is ranked among the top 4% universities in the world for academic and research performance. James Cook University focuses on providing high quality education that is both rewarding and fulfilling for students.
- Teach into the bachelor of Business and Environment Science program
- Assist with the related academic responsibilities including marking and assessment, and provide written evaluative and formative feedback on student work in a timely manner
- Provide student consultation
- Conduct lectures and computer based practical classes related to GIS
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum: a Masters degree in a related discipline
- The ability to teach introductory GIS
- Familiarity with ArcGIS V10.0 software
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relations with colleagues in an academic environment and with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must be resident and eligible to work in Singapore
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: email@example.com.
Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.