Business Development in Energy Efficiency Finance, Sustainable Development Capital (Singapore) Pte Ltd [Jobs]
With the support of the Singapore Economic Development Board, Sustainable Development Capital (Asia) Limited (“SDCL”) has recently set up a finance program for energy efficiency projects in Singapore. We are looking to employ someone to lead the business in Singapore. The ideal candidate should be someone who is capable of working independently in a start up environment with proven track record in business development and project execution.
Reporting to MD of SDCL, the primary tasks will be:
- Responsible for the general management of the Singapore office with P/L responsibility;
- Identify, develop, negotiate, and execute energy efficiency retrofit project opportunities;
- Manage the development and execution of the projects with hosts, ESCOs, financial institutions, government bodies, investors and other professional firms;
- Prepare project technical proposals and communicate details to the investment team in Hong Kong;
- Preparation of contract documents and managing the execution of the contracts; and
- Co-ordination and management of post contract execution including installation and commissioning, measurement and verification, operation and maintenance, payment collection and debt servicing, hosts credit status monitoring.
Additional section for requirements
- It would also be desirable if the candidate had expertise in project finance
Please submit your CV to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4 October.