Climate Change Intern [Jobs]
DHI Singapore has two openings for individuals to support in a climate change project for a period of 1 month (Dec 2013).
- Conduct comprehensive search for journal and grey publications
- Summarise the key information gleaned from the publication search, to support the technical team
- Assist in creating a climate change database
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge, experience and interest in climate change and/or a related discipline: sustainability, environmental management, environmental engineering, civil engineering
- Knowledge of climate change adaptation options, and how challenges are being overcome in different countries will be an asset
- Familiarity with search for journal papers in online databases
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-motivated, and great with working in a team
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Available, and can start immediately
Terms & conditions:
This position is for a period of 1 month (Dec 2013). It is on a part-time basis, and timing is negotiable. The internship rate for this position of S$15/hour.
How to apply:
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, stating “Application for Climate Change Internship” and provide the following information:
- Why you are interested to apply for this position
- A CV that demonstrates that you are the person we are looking for
- Your availability
DHI is an independent, international consulting and research organisation. We strive to advance knowledge in water environments and to share it globally – with our clients, our partners and society at large. This is key to our quest – to solve challenges in water environments worldwide.