GIS Internship (3D) at DHI [Jobs]
GIS Internship (3D) – 1 internship opening
DHI Singapore has an immediate opportunity for a 3-month internship (1 pax) to support our Geo.Informatics team in creating 3D visuals, and data for environmental, visual impact studies, and navigation simulations.
The person we are looking for must be:
- Experienced user of Autodesk 3ds Max for 3D modelling
- Familiar in working with GIS and CAD data
- Interested to design 3D models and visuals for coastal and navigation environment
- Ability to support in GIS and CAD-related tasks would be an advantage
- Able to deliver quality work within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, and good as team player
- Good communication skills
- Can start immediately
The interested applicant should email to email@example.com, stating “Application for GIS Internship (3D)” and provide the following information:
- Why you are interested to apply for this position
- CV that demonstrates that you are the person we are looking for
- Examples of your work
- Your availability
Selected candidates will be contacted to come down for an interview.
DHI is a not-for-profit independent, international consulting and research organisation. We focus on advancing knowledge in water environments and to share it globally – with our clients, our partners and society at large. This is key to our quest – to solve challenges in water environments worldwide.