Business Development Executive – SEAS [Job]
SEAS is an industry association that provides B2B service in energy efficiency and renewable energy. The association has been helping businesses in commercial and industrial sectors adopt energy-efficient and cost effective clean energy solutions. SEAS is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the Business Development Executive position.
Supporting Business Development Manager with the outlined responsibility
- Develop a firm understanding of SEAS Member services and technology offerings
- Connecting SEAS Members to appropriate projects and clients
- Organize trade missions and trade fairs locally and regionally
- Maintain and manage industry project milestones and deliverables
- Market SEAS services, events and programmes
- Support in the development of marketing plans, strategies, presentations, collaterals and online media / network platforms.
- At least 3 years working experience in a related field
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of energy efficiency and renewable energy sector and technologies
- Strong command of spoken & written English required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (In particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint with some graphic design skills a plus)
- Able to multi-task and provide good standard of support in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work in with minimal supervision
Please write in or email your comprehensive resume stating details including qualifications, references, contact no, current and expected salaries and attach a recent passport sized photo:
Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore
1 Cleantech Loop #02-16 Cleantech One Singapore 637141
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS NEED TO APPLY