Regional Business Development Internship – SEAS [Job]
SEAS represents the interests and provides a common platform for companies in Renewable Energy, Carbon Trading, Energy Efficiency, Clean Development Mechanism Projects and the Financial Institutions to meet, discuss, collaborate and undertake viable projects together. The Association also extends its focus to include Capacity Building, Technology Strengthening and Market Intelligence sourcing to assist its members in achieving Sustainable Growth.
The Regional Business Development internship will assist our effort by researching and developing market intelligence on the state of play of the Renewable Energy Sector in the Region.
What you will learn:
- More about the potential of Solar, Energy Efficiency, Biomass and other forms of Renewable Energy
- Who key Stakeholders and Industry Players in the Energy Sector are
- Challenges faced by the Renewable Energy sector in the region
- Grants and Funding for Renewable Energy across the region
- How to identify and report on policy within the Renewable Energy Sector
- How to identify potential projects within the Renewable Energy Sector used for business development and strategies
What we require:
- Some basic understanding on Renewable Energy and how it works
- Strong Communication and Writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and Flexible
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in Renewable Energy and its state of play in the region. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with leaders and other professionals in the Sustainable Energy field.
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter describing why you are interested in this role to email@example.com.