DHI Singapore Opportunity – Video Review/Digitisation [Job]
DHI is a global and independent research and development organization dedicated to work within the fields of water, environment and health. Within these fields, we provide a wide range of consulting, research and policy services as well as leading edge technologies and products. A good working environment where everyone contributes to the common goal is at the top of our agenda.
Hop on board to help us solve the world’s challenges in water environments!
At DHI, we’re looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us on our quest: solving the world’s challenges in water environments. By joining our organization, you will become part of a dynamic cross-border team collaborating to find innovative solutions to complex challenges.
We empower our people. We ensure that they have the freedom to innovate and grow. We recruit professionals who can unite our technical excellence with our business excellence – and maintain our professional integrity at all times.
As the expert in water environments, we constantly strive to advance our knowledge and make it accessible to everyone who can benefit from it. This process of course begins at home – within our internal offices. We focus on disseminating our global knowledge effectively across all our offices, via knowledge sharing and mobility initiatives. In so doing, we ensure that our employees have the ability to effectively support our clients irrespective of their location. We also make certain that they have all the requisite tools to find the appropriate solution to every challenge.
About the opportunities
We are looking to fill 2 positions in Singapore for a minimum 3 month period to assist ongoing projects, with immediate availability. You will work on real-world environmental projects with experienced engineers and scientists. This is a valuable learning opportunity. This position can be offered as an internship for students who are working towards an environmental degree. Outstanding performances may lead to long-term opportunities with DHI.
- 60% – Review video recordings of marine construction works, and document key events that may have adverse impact on the environment.
- 40% – Digitise and perform quality check of environmental data for ongoing projects.
- We are looking for consistent delivery of high quality work that can be used for decision making.
- Relevant training will be provided.
- Background in environmental studies, and/or digitisation
- Self-motivated, fast learner, able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Can start immediately, and commit for at least 3 months to work at our office 7.5 hrs/day, 5 days a week
- Preference will be given to Singapore citizens and holders of Singapore PR
How to apply
If you are keen to join our team, please send in your resume and your availability to Ms. Cuifen Pui at email@example.com. Please indicate “DHI opportunity – Video review // Digitisation” in the email header. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Our office is located at 1 Cleantech Loop, #03-05 Cleantech One, Singapore637141.