Internship – National Markets (Sustainability), KPMG [Jobs]
KPMG’s Sustainability Team was established in 2008, and is one of the first Big 4 firms to advise companies on their sustainability journey in Singapore. We work on sustainability reporting, sustainability assurance and other sustainability advisory project. We study trends to understand future direction of sustainability in different industries and advise our clients on their sustainability strategy.
We are looking for 1 intern preferably with the following skill sets:
- Understanding of GRI G3.1 and G4 requirements
- Understanding of Equator Principles
- Understanding of United Nations Global Compact
- Know where to find sustainability reports
- Experience in organizing awards
- Experience in proposal writing
It is preferred that the candidate can commence from 16 March 2015 and commit for at least 8 weeks.
Close Date for applications: 10-03-2015