Senior Hydrogeologist – DHI [Jobs]
DHI has a growing portfolio of groundwater and mining related projects developed through our offices. We are seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist with extensive field experience and groundwater modelling knowledge to join our Singapore office.
You will be responsible for leading project teams in technical execution of the project portfolio. You will be responsible for the commercial development of our growing groundwater in Singapore and supporting the South East Asian region. You will be supported by multidisciplinary local experts and from out international offices. The position may require occasional travel to locations at our international offices.
You will have a tertiary qualification of Master degree or higher in Hydrogeology, Engineering or a related Environmental Science with more than 10 years’ experience in Hydrogeology and a significant exposure to groundwater exploration. The successful applicant will have well developed consulting and analytical experience with strong verbal and written communication abilities.
You will have specific experience with:
- Groundwater exploration projects;
- Geological interpretation, hydrogeological site characterization;
- Hydrogeological field experience, supervision of drilling, and sampling;
- Design and optimization of well fields and monitoring networks; and
- Groundwater Modelling.
Technical experience in the following areas would be desirable:
- Integrated groundwater and surface watermodelling;
- Stochastic modelling and uncertainty analysis;
- DHI software products (FEFLOW, MIKE by DHI); and
- Mine drainage and depressurization.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously;
- Ability and willingness to conduct field work;
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions to clients challenges;
- Ability to facilitate collaboration with clients and specialist staff across DHI;
- Ability to manage competing work priorities;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Well-developedverbal and written communication abilities; and
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
If you are keen to join our team, please visit the career section on our website at www.dhigroup.com to upload your cv.