Hardware Research Projects – Products:
- Development of water sensor concepts for specific applications: surface & underwater; spatial, horizontal, vertical arrangements
- Implementing Platform Strategy for different applications to harvest cost and production synergies
- Explore and develop sensor availability for waves, temperature, depth, water quality etc. measurements
- Design sensor networks, data exchange between sensors and central IT
- Testing of new prototypes and products in laboratory and field
Hardware Research Projects – Electrical Engineering
- PCB Design
- System Design including Firmware and Data Interfaces incl Communication and Transfer
- Low Power Applications
- Digital Sensor integration
- Micro-controller Programming
Hardware Research Projects – Mechanical Engineering
- Casing, Holder and Fixture Design
- Water Proof Design (IP68 – max 40m)
- System Design (Battery/Solar/Sensor/Sea Bottom or Surface Mounted etc)
Hardware Research Projects – Supplier and Sourcing
- Identifying local and international supplier for mechanical, electrical and sensor supply
Education and Experience
- Excellent Master Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic with 2-3 years Working Experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in research and development
- At least 2 years’ experience working in project teams
- Experience in experimental lab & fieldwork
- Experience working with overseas colleagues/suppliers on projects
Knowledge and Skills
- Electrical Design, PCB Design, Low Power Design
- Mechanical Design for Water Submersion
- Micro-Controller Programming and Firmware Development
- Good English language skills
How to apply
- If you are keen to join our team, please visit the Career section on our website at www.dhigroup.com to upload your CV
DHI has a growing portfolio of groundwater and mining related projects developed through our offices. We are seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist with extensive field experience and groundwater modelling knowledge to join our Singapore office.
You will be responsible for leading project teams in technical execution of the project portfolio. You will be responsible for the commercial development of our growing groundwater in Singapore and supporting the South East Asian region. You will be supported by multidisciplinary local experts and from out international offices. The position may require occasional travel to locations at our international offices. Read more
Join the recognized experts in water environments. If you are passionate and talented and want to make a difference in water environments we have 12 great opportunities based in our Singapore office.We are looking for senior and fresh:
- Marine, Costal and Environmental Engineers and Scientist
- Web and Desktop Software and System Developers
- Meterologists, Hydrogeologists, Ecologists, Biologists
- Operations Staff
Our knowledge of water environments is second-to-none. It represents 50 years of dedicated research and real-life experience from more than 140 countries. We strive to make this knowledge globally accessible to clients and partners by channeling it through our local teams and unique software.
Our world is water. So whether you need to save water, share it fairly, improve its quality, quantify its impact or manage its flow, we can help. Our knowledge, combined with our team’s expertise and the power of our technology, holds the key to unlocking the right solution.
At DHI, we’re looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us on our quest: solving the world’s challenges in water environments. By joining our organization, you will become part of a dynamic cross-border team collaborating to find innovative solutions to complex challenges.
We empower our people. We ensure that they have the freedom to innovate and grow. We recruit professionals who can unite our technical excellence with our business excellence – and maintain our professional integrity at all times.
We constantly strive to advance our knowledge and make it accessible to everyone who can benefit from it. This process of course begins at home – within our internal offices. We focus on disseminating our global knowledge effectively across all our offices, via knowledge sharing and mobility initiatives. In so doing, we ensure that our employees have the ability to effectively support our clients irrespective of their location. We also make certain that they have all the requisite tools to find the appropriate solution to every challenge.
If you are keen to join our team, please visit the Career section on our website at www.dhigroup.com.
DHI is a global and independent research and development organization dedicated to work within the fields of water, environment and health. Within these fields, we provide a wide range of consulting, research and policy services as well as leading edge technologies and products. A good working environment where everyone contributes to the common goal is at the top of our agenda.
Hop on board to help us solve the world’s challenges in water environments!
At DHI, we’re looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us on our quest: solving the world’s challenges in water environments. By joining our organization, you will become part of a dynamic cross-border team collaborating to find innovative solutions to complex challenges. Read more
KPMG’s Sustainability Team was established in 2008, and is one of the first Big 4 firms to advise companies on their sustainability journey in Singapore. We work on sustainability reporting, sustainability assurance and other sustainability advisory project. We study trends to understand future direction of sustainability in different industries and advise our clients on their sustainability strategy.
We are looking for 1 intern preferably with the following skill sets:
- Understanding of GRI G3.1 and G4 requirements
- Understanding of Equator Principles
- Understanding of United Nations Global Compact
- Know where to find sustainability reports
- Experience in organizing awards
- Experience in proposal writing
It is preferred that the candidate can commence from 16 March 2015 and commit for at least 8 weeks.
Close Date for applications: 10-03-2015