DHI is a global and independent research and development organization dedicated to work within the fields of water, environment and health. Within these fields, we provide a wide range of consulting, research and policy services as well as leading edge technologies and products. A good working environment where everyone contributes to the common goal is at the top of our agenda.
Hop on board to help us solve the world’s challenges in water environments!
At DHI, we’re looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us on our quest: solving the world’s challenges in water environments. By joining our organization, you will become part of a dynamic cross-border team collaborating to find innovative solutions to complex challenges. Read more
KPMG’s Sustainability Team was established in 2008, and is one of the first Big 4 firms to advise companies on their sustainability journey in Singapore.
We work on sustainability reporting, sustainability assurance and other sustainability advisory project. We study trends to understand future direction of sustainability in different industries and advise our clients on their sustainability strategy.
We are looking for 1 intern, preferably with the following skill sets:
- Understanding of GRI G3.1 and G4 requirements
- Understanding of Equator Principles
- Understanding of United Nations Global Compact
- Know where to find sustainability reports
- Experience in organizing awards
- Experience in proposal writing
It is preferred that the candidate can commence from 5 January 2015 and commit for at least 8 weeks. Interested candidates can apply at https://joinus.kpmg.com.sg/vacancyView.php?requirementId=OTM2&jId.
(Deadline 12 Dec 2014, Friday)
Shark Savers is looking for a full-time staff – preferably based in Singapore, or in one of the Asian countries our campaign is active in.
Manage the “FINished with Fins” campaign regionally. Will be required to work from home, but be expected to travel around the region to meet various stakeholders, coordinate volunteers, and help other regional campaigns when necessary. This person will also double up as a campaign leader in the country he/she is based in, working closely with two other full-time staff and a large army of volunteers.
- Passionate about protecting the environment
- Strong people skills
- Able to work on a project basis – working hard when campaigns are in full force, and resting during lull periods.
- Commitment to the job
HK$15,000 / month on a contract basis (or equivalent in other currencies)
About Shark Savers
Recently merged with WildAid, Shark Savers is a volunteer-driven non-profit marine conservation group dedicated to saving sharks through building awareness, education, and action.
About ‘FINished with Fins’
The ‘FINished with Fins’ campaign has one objective – to request for the Chinese population to abstain from eating shark fin soup, save sharks, and in turn protecting the health of the oceans. A signature initiative of the campaign is to invite celebrities to take black & white portraits to declare that they’re “FINished with (eating shark) fins”.
The campaign has grown over the past few years, and is now operating in 6 countries: Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau and the Maldives, and will soon kick off in Japan, Korea and Indonesia.
For more information, please visit:
Interested candidates can send a CV and cover letter to: Melissa.email@example.com
- Assistant Vice President – HSBC Global Sustainability, HSBC Limited
- Manager (Sustainable Development / Commercial), Singapore Business Federation
- Executive (Sustainable Design & Project Support), NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited
- Research Scientist/Engineer (Sustainability & Life-Cycle Management), Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology
- Environmental Engineer, Woh Hup (Private) Limited
- Environmental Specialist, LANXESS
- Waste Management Coordinator, LANXESS
- Senior Engineer / Executive Engineer / Engineer, National Environment Agency
- Research Scientist / Senior Research Scientist – High Resolution Modelling in Singapore, National Environment Agency
- Associate Engineer, Wafer Facilities, REC Solar Pte Ltd
- Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator, GE Power & Water
- Regional Environmental Health & Safety and Security Specialist, Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Manager, Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd
- Process Engineer, WK Asia-Pacific Environmental Pte Ltd
- HSE Coordinator (Wastewater Operations), Bayes Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Manager / Skyrise Greenery & Projects, National Parks Board
- Engineer (Engineering Degree), PUB, The National Water Agency
- Systems Analyst (Operations), PUB, The National Water Agency
- Process Engineer (Waste Water Treatment), Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd
- Senior/Engineer (Photovoltaic Technical Services), TÜV SÜD PSB Pte Ltd
- Senior Engineer, Coastal Engineering, Surbana International Consultants Pte Ltd
- Research & Development Scientist (Materials Science & Engineering), Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Auditor, SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore
- Researcher, Singapore Institute of International Affairs
- Social Responsibility Manager, Williams-Sonoma Singapore Pte Ltd
- Sales Engineer for Green Engineering Projects, Marketech Integrated Pte Ltd
- Sales Engineer, Building Performance & Sustainability (Value Added Service), Siemens
- Energy Monitoring & Controlling Manager, Middle East Asia, Siemens
- Sales Engineer (Water Wastewater), Envipure Pte Ltd
- Senior/Process Engineer (Water), Envipure Pte Ltd
- Chemical Process Technician (Waste/ Water Treatment), TechSearch Pte Ltd
- Building Facility Engineer / Energy Manager, Tee Yih Jia Food Manufacturing Pte Ltd
- Initiative Lead (Energy Efficiency), Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology
If your company would like to post a green job opening on our site (free), send us the job description and details through our contact form.
SEAS represents the interests and provides a common platform for companies in Renewable Energy, Carbon Trading, Energy Efficiency, Clean Development Mechanism Projects and the Financial Institutions to meet, discuss, collaborate and undertake viable projects together. The Association also extends its focus to include Capacity Building, Technology Strengthening and Market Intelligence sourcing to assist its members in achieving Sustainable Growth.
The Regional Business Development internship will assist our effort by researching and developing market intelligence on the state of play of the Renewable Energy Sector in the Region. Read more